Tuesday 20 July 2010

Dropshipping - Direct 15000 a month for no outlay!

So you've heard how great Dropshipping is because you dont have to do any work or front big money for stock??? Well read on...

I bought a Dropshipping package here on Ebay as I want to get into selling PSP and the XBox games consoles with as little hassle as possible. Needless to say, great advert on Ebay but of the XBox, of which 2 types were quoted/priced on the advert, one was out of stock as was the PS2, and a request for more detail on the XBox currently stocked has gone without a reply.

So this stock level can happen to anyone you say? Looking a little deeper into their site and I find a note to all members about how they are pricing each other out of the market on EBay yet they are self advertised as brand new to Ebay! I gave them the benefit of the doubt and still registered with them using what appears to be an automated system. Then I couldnt access my account on the site again and my emails to them went without reply. I requested a landline number as advertised for the customer services team but on the site you only get a mobile number. They also ask that you contact them through their site and not Ebay but after I sent an email via ebay I got a response but still no landline number. They also requested my username and password at this point presumably because they dont think I can spell??? Otherwise, what business is it of theirs? Personally, I never ever never give out a password or username to anyone.

Alarm bells start to ring at this point.

I know you now think, this could still happen to anyone, but read on...

On the advert there is a membership fee of under 10 stated and the auction/Buy it now is for around half that figure so I thought this was a good deal, not so. You still need to pay a monthly subscription fee on top of the auction price via Paypal! Thats right, I am now expected to pay a fee for access to a site that I havent got, for the goods that I want being out of stock, for goods that are already sold on Ebay and other members are bickering about prices, for no contact or a landline number to the customer services team and they still wont deal with me directly despite me asking for the landline number so I'm thinking 'what if I were the customer..?'

Finally I have a response via Ebay and they say they have 1500 members! Does that mean 15000 per month???Ok that's easy, so thats 1500 members at 10 per month, , an automated registration to the website so no work to do there, no stock to source/hold, no customer services to employ, no business address or landline to offer.Surelt it isnt just me that sees this great money making opportunity?Please vote for this guide if you have found it useful

No comments:

Post a Comment