Monday 26 July 2010

Peugeot 306 Cabriolet - Handbooks/Roof Fixit Guides

This is just a quick guide to hopefullyinform peoplethat I have seen a recent spate of auctions on ebay of electronic 306 cabriolet guides or handbooks, either byCD or more commonly via 'electronic delivery' (email).


I've seen quite a few auctions for them recently, normally for about 4.99 and I myself having just bought a 306cabriolet last month, was in the market for a good guidebook or handbook because the Haynes Manual for the 306 does not cover the soft top. Well before I nearly purchased one of these guides I checked a few websites and found that most, if not allof these guides are avaiable forFREE at some of the peugeot owners club websites.E.g.pcoclub.org or peugeot306cabrioletclub.co.uk - where you don't even have to register to download the pdf files!


I don't think it'sreally a scam by the people selling these guides, but I noticed that a good few people where buying them and just a simple search on google would have saved them a few quid.

No comments:

Post a Comment