Monday 16 August 2010

be very careful with paypal

last christmas i purchased a stock lot wholesale make up. the picture showed about 100 items lipsticks foundation etc etc.what a bargain i thought!! i bought one similar a few years back and my wife loved it great great bargain. i was bidding to 80 and lost out at 110 but amazingly i recieved a second chance (sounds dodgy but ) i took the offer. a week past and i recieve my items with its12 delivery charge (must be heavy i thought) it weighed less than an egg. inside where 1 blue lipstick i blusher 1 sample foundation and mascara. and thats it ok it said mac but???? come on.i reported to ebay who passed me onto paypal. they investigated and told me to get a second oppinion from a proffesional. i went along to boots, house of fraser and another shop. they all refused to get involved. so i lost my claim for a refund. paypal were ignorant in my claim and any help i needed. too many scamers are gettin away with it, it has to stop now. first with paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment